Saturday, May 27, 2006

again....for my toes

vy thankful n paiseh to GTF ....muuakk
early in the morning, she travel from her house to bring me go SJMC see doctor again.....
the service in SJMC very nice, the nurse there more expert in doing dressing the toes than the dengkil doctor(i will never go there again !!!)...
when arrived, they open my cover, wash with some liquid then duno put what kind of bius to me, GENG !! suddenly i canot feel the pain ald, walk also like flying .....
then taking x-ray, luckly my bone is still in good condition (phiew~~)
go to pay fee after consult from doctor (this doctor vyvy high lo...look like a mountain)
RM165... actually not too expensive, cz that dengkil's ald need RM96 for these pain things liao....

but juz nw , i vy careless la.....
suddenly i hit the wall with my toes......T_T pain ler....got bleeding inside again
haiz.....so careless..
hope to get well soon

AND, very thanks to rose, boynet,XN, james, monkey, crazygirls n KL .....helping me move things >:D<
really glad to have such friends like you all..... FRIENDSHIP FOREVER ~

No comments: