Sunday, August 22, 2010

an interesting weekend before posting ...

Saturday is a good day to have fun, especially after having 2 stressful papers on last 2 days. However, there's still 2 exams coming on next week, so i planned to fully concentrate on preparation.
When i was about start work on it after having my breakfast on 1300, HMean asked me to join her n my bro go The Gardens eating good meals and movie. Her action called up the 'movie bugs' inside myself. Hence i accept the date and meet up at 1700, can get free ride from my bro~ XD

Surprisingly, there's no jam on the way to destination, so reach quite early. We bought Premiere class tickets for Inception on 2130. Planned to go eat big meal in Tony Roman's .... the person told us that the seats are all booked until 2000 for BUKA PUASA! walau !!! @_@
Plan to change to other places. Unfortunately, other places also all booked for the same purpose.
At last we decided for that Taiwanese Cuisine. And we also have to wait for around 15 minutes even that time was just only 1800 .... But the foods still taste nice, all satisfied with full stomach. After dinner went for a quite shopping. Can see that HM is really pro in the facial products from the way she help bro to choose the eye cream, sunblock etc... salute to her !

Finally, it's time for Inception !!! It's an interesting movie. Lots of climax scenes that makes me keep thinking and analyze the story line....
In fact, i personally feel that the main actor seems of having the similar symptom and behaviors for schizophrenia from what i studied before, such as delusion, prominent hallucination, misconstruing, grandiosity, being controlled, derealization, illogical thinking etc....
The fans of Inception gonna to kill me when they see this !

I'm quite satisfy with today's event, as it's all free for me ~ Bro treat me everything!!! Happy ~ XD
After having fun for the day, it's time to settle down my mood and start to FOCUS in study again .....

No comments: