Monday, December 31, 2007

the LAST of 2007 ....

today is 31 december 2007....

Last day of 2007....
Last day of cheapest nasi kotak in cyber (RM2.80)...[they going increase their price to RM3 tomorrow]
Last performance of 2007 to YM spamming our taichi sifu ... [P/S: sorry for make ur pc hang jor =))]
Last countdown in Cyberjaya in front PC...[maybe will back here again, if i plan to proceed my master here]
Last wushu training on last thursday... [take alot pictures.. thanks to sweety n 01 act as my camera girls...]
Last final exam in my degree in MIME ...[being in such as special course...gonna miss all my frens here...]
Last semester being alone at this house for more than 2 months ...[at 1st feel vy lonely, but later on starts used to it ad... ]

later on... there are still lots of last...
Last Dinner with whole club on 5 jan 08....
Last trip to USM PG on 19 jan 08...
The real last practice after May '08...
Last gathering with MIME geng after presentation on May / Aug '08??

what else that i had miss to count in the Last ??

However... still wishing myself n my friends there:

Happy New year 2008 ~~~~
Forget all those unhappy inccidents, and only remember all those sweet moment in life...
Don't ever forget me !
May our dreams all come true, all stay in healthy life ya ^_^

BYE BYE !!! 2007 !!! I'm gonna miss u for the rest of my life as this is a special day for me ...


By,
Leng Zai / Dai Ka Je from MIE
MMU Cyberjaya '05-'08

For Eating We Gather =))

No comments: