Sunday, December 30, 2007

my last final exam in MMU

well.... time flies
without noticing, i had spend 3 of my Christmas in Cyberjaya, preparing for Final exam....
sad to say that, this is my last Christmas spent in MMU cyber ....
starts to feel happiness, sadness, hard to let go, nervous, excited yet scare, loss of concentration to study ad.......
this is my last exam ad... starts to feels very heavy in my heart -_-llll

1 more week, i m going back to hometown, conduct my intern at 21 Jan 08 .... and after that, i m officially grad?!
shall i say : "Hurray!!!!" or "You've got it!!!" ????
but, i dun have this happy feeling, oppositely, i feel sad...
sad for leaving this jungle although we always say it is the most lousy dessert...
sad for leaving my friendships that built for 3 years ...
sad for leaving all the memorable experiences, friends, things, life etc...

in this 3 years, i had go through lots of things... see many different in life...
now i have different way of looking things .... be more optimists ... but always forgot things that i don't wish to remember.. a bit like "lost memories" .. is it a good sign???

although i keep on complaint on u, but i still will miss u, u bring lots of experiences to me, enhancing my point of view things...
maybe... someday in the future, i will back here again XD

MMU Cyberjaya ... Viva Forever ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haizz...same feeling..sigh...i feel hard to let go also...although always complain this nt gd..tht not gd...but still feel 'she bu de'...u aldy write all my feeling...speechless... T-T